While including functions appreciated in the conventional model such as DRS and CineGamma, the AK-HC5000 Series adds new features such as focus assist, flash band compensation, and skew reduction which is realized through high-speed readout from the MOS sensor. There are additional functions to improve shooting experience including enhanced shockless gain (-3 dB to 36 dB), a user gamma function, black gamma correction according to the pedestal setting, multi-step DNR and easy matrix adjustment.
AK-HC5000 Series achieves excellent image quality and operability. When used with AK-UCUC500 Camera Control Unit, it is capable of 1080/60p, 240p image output and high-image-quality uncompressed long-distance transmission. The AK-HRP1000/HRP1005 Remote Operation Panel equipped with a color LCD to provide visibility of the display for smooth control. The camera and camera control unit can be connected for approximately 2,000-meter long-distance transmission of video signals when power is supplied from the camera control unit. The remote operation panel and the camera can be connected using dedicated cable. In addition, there is a plan to support IP connection using LAN-cable. The AK-HVF100 9-inches (230 mm) LCD color view finder has also been newly developed equipped with a large display and diverse function such as focus assist. Overall, this system offers superior cost performance with respect to both operability and ease of use.
Newly Developed MOS Sensor Achieves
High-Quality Video Production
• Sensitivity F11 (2000 lx) and an excellent S/N ratio of 60 dB.
• Supported Format (from Camera) HD: 1080/59.94p, 50p, 59.94i, 50i, 29.97PsF, 25PsF, 23.98p over 59.94i
• Equipped with a CAC (Chromatic Aberration Compensation) function capable
of correcting even slight chromatic aberration at the lens periphery*
• The DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch) function suppresses blocked shadows and
• The V-REC, F-REC provides powerful support in digital cinema production.
• Features an internal digital extender (x2 magnification)
• 12-axis color correction, detail, skin tone detail and easy matrix adjustment
• An SD Memory Card can be used for Set Up Data and firmware version up.
• IP streaming and IP control is supported.
Allows a High-Quality, Long-Distance Optical Fiber
Transmission Camera System to Be Configured at Low Cost
• Optical fiber transmission of uncompressed video signals over a
approximately 2,000 m between the camera and camera control unit
• The compact, lightweight unit measures 2U in height and is rack-mountable.
• Supported Format
: 3840x 2160/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 25PsF, 23.98p, 23.98PsF
HD(3G-SDI) : 1080/59.94p, 50p, 59.94i, 50i, 23.98p over 59.94i,
29.97PsF, 25PsF, 23.98PsF 720/59.94p, 50p
(3G-SDI x4) : 1080/239.76p, 200p
SD : 480/59.94i
• Supports IP Streaming (RJ45 LAN Cable)
• An SD Memory Card can be used for saving user files and updating firmware
• Input/Output: SDI OUT x 7, SDI OUT (PM) x 1, VBS x 1, VBS(PM) x 1
: SDI OUT x 4(4K), SDI OUT x 3, SDI OUT (PM) x 1, VBS x 1, VBS(PM) x 1
ɹˎHS MODE : SDI OU T x 4 (HS), SDI OUT x 3, SDI OUT (PM) x 1, VBS x 1, VBS(PM) x 1
ɹRET input (SDI: 4ch, VBS: 1ch), HD-TRUNK output (SDI: 1ch), LAN-TRUNK output
PROMPT input (SDI: 1ch, ANALOG: 2ch)
AK-HRP1000 / HRP1005
Compact Operation Panel Capable Of Supporting IP Control
• Available two types of Remote Operation Panel as 1/4 rack size
AK-HRP1000 and 1/5 rack size AK-HRP1005.
• Easy recognition and visible LCD Panel
AK-HRP1000: 3.5 inches (VGA)
AK-HRP1005: 3.2 inches (VGA)
• Serial control and IP control of studio cameras are possible.
• PoE (Power over Ethernet) supported
• Can be used for remote control of Panasonic convertible
cameras and PTZ cameras
• Equipped with a joystick control lever(Standard)
Allows Iris/Pedestal operation
• Scene File function provided
• Equipped with an SD Memory Card slot for saving user
files and updating firmware version
• Supports IP Control (RJ45 LAN cable